Introducing Wiser’s Best Seller Assortment
One of the most challenging aspects of an eCommerce business is selecting the right products to be sold. Selling the wrong products can leave you with a lot of wasted time and space. Fortunately for you, there is a solution. Wiser has come out with a brand new merchandising optimization tool that will simplify the entire process for you.
Wiser’s Best Seller Assortment helps retailers refine and optimize assortment management. From there, Wiser integrates advanced analytics, such as market price intelligence, popularity trends, and overall product volatility metrics to identify the most popular products for retailers to add to their assortment.
- Focus on the best – Stay on top of best selling items across numerous product categories
- Analyze trends – Monitor popularity trends and zero in on high potential products
- Plan for profits – Integrate cost estimates with competitive prices and add only the most profitable products to your store
- Wiser continuously brings back top 100 products across major categories on popular websites like Amazon
- Advanced analytics tell you each product’s average rank, its recent trend in the top 100, and how volatile its ranking is
- Other insights include number of sellers, reviews, and star ratings for that product on Amazon
Wiser’s CEO Arie Shpanya explains, “In retail there is little room for error, especially when it comes to inventory. This means that it is important for retailers to stay on top of the best selling products across their key product categories. With Best Seller Assortment, retailers can now take the guesswork out of assortment discovery and merchandise planning by using analytics to stay competitive and profitable.”
Carrying the right products can be the crucial difference needed to convert customers and sustain growth. If you’d like to learn more, click here to schedule some time to talk with one of the WiseGuys.
Contributing Writer: Derek Booth
Wiser provides a complete suite of solutions to give retailers, brands, and manufacturers the edge to stay both competitive and most importantly, profitable.
Want to learn more about what Wiser can do for your business? Sign up for a 14-day trial here.